An organization or organisation is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a particular purpose. The word is derived from the Greek word organon, which means tool or instrument, musical instrument, and organ.
A boundary organization is a formal body jointly generated by the scientific and political communities to coordinate different purposes and promote consistent boundaries and mutually incomprehensible interactions. Boundary organizations provide an institutionalized place for the development of long-term relationships, the promotion of two way communication, the development and use of management tools, and the negotiations on the boundaries of the problem itself. According to Carr and Wilkinson, boundary organizations are increasingly becoming networks and social arrangements between scient ...
- Non - governmental organizations also known as NGOs, nongovernmental organizations or nongovernment organizations are organizations independent of any
- which individuals see their organization and its environment. Organizations are a variant of clustered entities. An organization can be structured in many
- Intersex civil society organizations have existed since at least the mid - 1980s. They include peer support groups and advocacy organizations active on health
- and wilderness protection organizations while increases in air pollution are associated with the foundings of organizations focused on ecosystem well - being
- organizations emerge, grow, and die. The ecology of organizations is divided into three levels, the community, the population, and the organization
- bisexual, transgender LGBT related organizations and conferences range from social and support groups to organizations that are political in nature. Some
- This is a list of notable organizations that provide services or work on issues related to homelessness. 100, 000 Homes Campaign, a US program with the
- LGBT rights organizations are civil rights, health, and community organizations created and existing to further the civil and human rights and health
- paranormal activities, not to the performance of stage magic. Magical organizations can include hermetic orders, Wiccan covens or Wiccan circles, esoteric
- The following is a list of the world s wealthiest organizations There can be some confusion over terminology. When wealth is discussed, it is net worth
- Intellectual property organizations are organizations that are focused on copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other intellectual property law concepts
Users also searched: